Friday, August 18, 2006

Hello, Cleveland!

Just before my 33rd birthday I realized that I'd been living a life of unbelievable propriety. I decided it was my job to start doing all the things I could later regret. This amounted to casual sex and some drugs. Naturally. I started keeping a diary, in the hopes that one day it would be published to great acclaim and a sizeable advance.

Unfortunately it took a lot of effort for me to maintain my new, decadent lifestyle. Too much effort for me right now, since I'm also trying to get a full time job. But Living Somewhat Dangerously sounded like such a good blog title, I figured I'd see what I could come up with.


As a rule I think blogs should have themes. Like, you know, Living Somewhat Dangerously. Or What I'm Reading.

Aha! I just had an idea! I could divide this blog into sections. The Living Somewhat Dangerously section, the What I'm Reading section, the Who I'd Like to Date section, the Job Hunt section! OK then! I'm off to organize.

No comments: