Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Decisions, Decisions.

Oh my gosh. Alejandro emailed me!

I hadn't heard from him since last fall. We originally met in the Spring of 2006, during my original foray into the world of casual sex (not chronicled here). Alejandro is Brazilian, handsome in a clean-cut way, earnest and a few years younger than I. I’d broken it off when I decided to see Roger exclusively. This turned out to be a bad idea, so back in October I wrote to Alejandro and asked if he wanted to get together. He initially
agreed, but later cancelled because he wanted to (and I quote) “make love on a spiritual level.” I couldn't fault him for that, though I'm afraid this did make me snicker, so I wished him well and that was that.

But hmmm, he just emailed me, and asked if I was available. I'm undecided. Our sex, as I recall, was nothing special. I was really taken with his looks, and he’s a nice guy, certainly, but it wasn’t particularly passionate, or sweaty (i.e. no oral sex for either of us). But I’m all in favor of
quantity, not quality, so maybe this isn’t a bad idea. I’ve got to think about this some more.

No comments: